Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bead Soup

Finally, I can post pics of the beautiful Bead Soup that Marianna Boylan of Star Girl Jewelry sent to me as her partner for Lori Anderson's 7th Bead Soup Blog Hop Party! The only hard and fast rule is that you have to use the clasp and the pendant that your partner sent to you. Marianna makes beautiful lampwork! The first soup that Marianna sent to me, well, when I picked up the package at the PO, it was torn and empty. That was the first time that a package had been torn and empty that was delivered to my box, and I was so disappointed! The first thing I did was notify Marianna, and the beautiful person that she is, she sent me another one, even though I was willing to just use my own stash. This is what was in the second package:


There are several beautiful lampwork beads, and as a special surprise, the red and blue glass pendant is set in brass with two matching headpins! Earthenwood Studios made the black and red scarab pendant, and there are three (count 'em!), three clasps to choose from, one is a special silver and crystal locking clasp! A length of copper chain was also part of the mix

I love the varied color combinations of the gold and pink lampwork set, along with some coral and shell beads, a varied green stone combo, and some beautiful lampwork flower discs, The brass and copper earring and pendant components are so versatile, as well as the lucite flower discs. One more look:


Thank you, Marianna, for a beautiful Bead Soup! We are in the first reveal this Saturday, please stop back by and see what creations this Bead Soup inspired.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!